It is less than two weeks to the AVPN annual conference and we have just launched the crowdfunding campaign for the investment showcase session.
This year, the 20 organisations represent a diverse and impressive group: spanning across nine countries from US to China, ranging from high-tech social enterprise to a hawker training school. Amongst the founders, there are Engineering Ph.D, Children Nobel Prize Nominee, TED Talk speakers, and numerous award winners.
Visit our campaign page today and support your favorite organisation to create greater social impact! All contributions will go to the People’s Choice Award winner directly!
Pledging support is easy, simply log onto http://startsomegood.com/avpn2015 and choose the categories that you want to support, starting from $10 to $500.
Our investment showcase organisations have also generously offered their products and services to appreciate your support!
- 1 x Bettr Barista coffee during AVPN Conference
A social enterprise provides professional coffee training with life and emotional training to disadvantaged women and youth.
- 2 x hand-made notebooks from Toraja Melo
- 2 x hand-made photo frame from Toraja Melo
- 2 x free licences of Playmoolah App: Moolahverse
Enter the Moolahverse to learn about money in a fun way! Packed full of games to teach children the basics of earning, spending, saving, giving and investing, this is a great way to start children on their money journey. This gives you access to all the games in the Moolahverse. Recommended for children aged 7 to 12.
- 2 x movie DVD produced by PuKi on the deaf community in China, invited for Puchon International Fantastic Film Festival
- 2 x tins of organic tea from Aurora
Organic tea from the famous Alishan
- 2 x 30 SGD equivalent travel coupon from Backstreet Academy
- 2 x 30 SGD equivalent travel coupon from Aurora
The coupon can be used for 2 days 1 night eco-tour in Taiwan Alishan organised by Aurora (Total package is priced at 120 SGD)
- Honesty Circle for 10 -15 people provided by Playmoolah
Honesty Circles are safe, small gatherings of people who want to build a healthy relationship with money, and commit to small practices that align the way we steward our money for a better world. In this edition, we will run an Honesty Circle for you and 10 to 15 friends on a topic of your choice.
- Private session with AVPN Knowledge Centre on how to set up a Venture Philanthropy Organisation
- Private session with AVPN Knowledge Centre on the Singapore SE landscape
People’s Choice Award
During the conference, we will open the voting platform to all conference delegates. You can vote from any electronic devices. We will also put up a voting laptop at the registration table so you’ll always have access to the voting.