AVPN is a unique funders’ network based in Singapore committed to building a vibrant and high impact social investment community across Asia. We are an advocate, capacity builder, and platform that cuts across private, public and social sectors embracing all types of engagement to improve the effectiveness of members across the Asia Pacific region.
The core mission of AVPN is to increase the flow of financial, human and intellectual capital to the social sector by connecting and empowering key stakeholders from funders to the social purpose organizations they support.
The AVPN Academy is the only practitioner-oriented learning platform in Asia-Pacific focused on cross-cutting social investment approaches and best practice case studies in the region. The platform aims to offer a range of blended learning experiences to equip practitioners with necessary skills and tools to be more strategic and impactful.
We seek an experienced professional to join the Academy team in Singapore to lead the development of this new platform.
In this role, you will be responsible for the overall product management of the AVPN Academy including P&L management. These responsibilities include:
- Working closely with AVPN Management to explore business and collaboration opportunities to develop the platform
- Working closely with the Partnerships team to seed and develop funder relationships to increase the strength of the Academy’s value proposition as well as to develop, deliver and manage strategic grants to grow the platform
- Developing the product pricing strategy and refining the business model including content partnership and licensing opportunities
- Driving the development process, including
- Overseeing the development of core curriculum and coursework for the platform together with relevant team and network members
- Developing key partnerships with academic and research institutions to curate learning content and programmes
- Coordinating with instructional design partners and guiding the in-house technology team to deliver high-quality online learning experiences
- Monitoring the learning experience for users and recommending ways to improve retention and completion rates
- Working with the Marketing & Communications team to expand the reach of the online courses and generate increasing enrolment numbers
- Monitoring online learning trends and other programmes in the social investment sector
- Experience in new ventures, product innovation or equivalent
- Tech-savvy and familiar with online learning management systems
- Ability to work with a range of funders, partners and vendors from across the region
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritise workflow with minimal direction
- Experience with online learning pedagogy and developing curricula that achieve desired learning outcomes (desirable)
- Experience in teaching/facilitation/training in the adult education sector and working with educators (desirable)
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Proven work experience in product management and track record of managing all aspects of a product through its lifecycle
- Exceptional interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- ACTA/ACLP/DACE certification (desirable)
Please apply through our application form.
The position is open until filled. Shortlisted applicants will be notified via email.