AVPN is a unique funders’ network based in Singapore committed to building a vibrant and high impact social investment community across Asia. AVPN’s mission is to catalyse the movement toward a more strategic, collaborative and outcome focused approach to social investing, ensuring that resources are deployed as effectively as possible to address key social challenges facing Asia today and in the future.
We are in search of an enthusiastic, conscientious, and organized individual to join AVPN as a Membership Services Manager for Singapore members – servicing and growing the membership in Singapore, as well as contributing to the development of the Singapore social investment ecosystem.
AVPN has over 100 members in Singapore and the Membership Services Manager will work with the team to establish a strong relationship with the members, as well as ensure their satisfaction to their AVPN membership. The growth targets and development of AVPN services in Singapore will be a shared responsibility.
The role requires an effective communicator with an entrepreneurial attitude, a strong sense of initiative and commitment to advocating for AVPN’s mission and vision. This role will be co-responsible for the membership base in Singapore, requiring deep knowledge of the local social investment landscape, and preferably a robust personal network.
- Manage the relationships and accounts with existing members in Singapore
- Growth and retention of membership (shared targets)
- Work with other teams at AVPN to strengthen the country-specific value proposition to the Singapore social investment community, including but not limited to wealth-holders, social purpose organisations, policymakers, and capacity builders.
- Identify fundraising opportunities in Singapore and work with other colleagues to convert into revenue
- Create and facilitate engagements and programmes that include members, SPOs and partners in Singapore, including but not limited to roundtable and panel discussions, workshops, webinars and seminars
- Effectively implement programs to achieve KPIs set by grants for this market
- Liaise and partner with Market Representatives in other regions to strengthen AVPN support for members and stakeholders on a regional level
- Representation of AVPN at external events in Singapore
- Good understanding of the social investments ecosystem in Singapore
- Experience in member/partnership management or business development
- Strong communicator with preferably a high EQ
- Effective networking and prospecting skills combined with a sales and customer-service-orientation
- Strategic thinker and planner with an ability to identify opportunities for membership growth and engagement
- Results-oriented attitude with clear focus on converting opportunities into outcomes
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with a high degree of independence
- A passion to contribute to the growth of social investment in Asia
- A team player with a flexible attitude
- A confident and professional, service oriented approach
- A high degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communications in English
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently
Terms of Employment:
- Full-time, salaried
- We regret that AVPN will be unlikely to sponsor work passes – interested applicants should already have approved immigration status to work in Singapore on their own merits
- Please send cover letter, resume to firstname.lastname@example.org