About Quest Alliance
At Quest Alliance we transform learning ecosystems through education technology, capacity building, and collaboration to build 21st-century skills for learners and facilitators.
We are a not-for-proﬁt trust that focuses on research-led innovation and advocacy in the ﬁeld of teaching and learning. We engage with educators, civil society, government institutions and corporate organizations to demonstrate and enable scalable and replicable solutions in school education and vocational training.
At Quest Alliance, you will get the opportunity to apply your skills and contribute to addressing issues around quality education and skills training. The organization gives you the space to learn and grow in a fun and engaging environment. We have an eclectic group of people working at Quest drawn from diverse disciplines including Education, Technology, Design, Youth Development, and Business.
Know About Quest
About the Team and Culture
Everyday is a Friday! – How we make our workplace fun
Quest Day – Our Bday celebrated with people we love, and there is food & music
What our partners & collaborators say? – see here
Annual All Staff Meet – From Goa, Kumarakom, Coorg, Bodh Gaya & Puducherry this is where all employees meet to celebrate their learning & relationships.
Watch our YouTube playlists for more.
Women candidates are encouraged to apply!
Due to the enormity of applications received, Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
About the role
As a State Communications officer at the My Quest Program, Quest Alliance, you will work towards communicating the impact of the program by documenting key highlights and success stories in the southern region.
You will work in close collaboration with the Communications Coordinator to ensure seamless flow of information and brand adherence. The role of the Communications Associate is an exciting opportunity to provide oversight for the program’s state-level efforts in transforming the lives of young people.
1. Documenting and Communicating Impact
- Capture case studies and success stories of students, trainers, Placement Officers and Institutes in the state/region
- Provide support to the state/regional team in communicating their work to state DETs with the help of drafting content for monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Regularly provide content for social media updates to Communications Coordinator to ensure the state’s/region’s work is highlighted in multiple communication channels
- Take ownership of the events calendar in states/regions and inform the Communications Coordinator of key events and event-based collateral requirements well in advance
- Support communications fellow to run campaigns on state-social media pages
- Maintain a state-level/regional-level database of media contacts & vendors (photographers, designers, and other consultants)
- Support state teams to make internal event reports and document impact
- Review critical documents that are external facing for brand guidelines, grammar, messaging, and design consistency
2. State Communication Strategy
- Work in collaboration with Communications Coordinator to come up with a state/regional communications plan
- Work in collaboration with Communications Coordinator to build a content calendar for state social media pages
- Be that one single point of contact from the state or region to put forth communication needs and requirements to the Communications Coordinator
- Work closely with Communications Coordinator to ensure adherence to brand guidelines
- Maintain a database of success stories, photographs, and video testimonials.
- Fluency in using MS office and Google suite
- Impeccable writing skills in English and Kannada, Tamil or Malayalam
- Basic knowledge of design tools ( Adobe Suite, Canva or Powtoons) * Not Mandatory
- Candidates with a background in journalism or mass communications
- 1-2 years of experience in journalism, advertising or the social sector
- Ability to build state-level context to social issues
- Awareness of communication trends in the social sector
- Good interpersonal, verbal and visual communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team with the help of the vision provided
- Experience with scheduling multiple projects and managing timeline
Interested candidates are requested to apply for the role by filling up the application form given here.