AVPN is a unique funders’ network based in Singapore committed to building a vibrant and high impact social investment community across Asia. AVPN’s mission is to catalyse the movement toward a more strategic, collaborative and outcome focused approach to social investing, ensuring that resources are deployed as effectively as possible to address key social challenges facing Asia today and in the future.
The Digital Transformation Manager is a technical lead who will be responsible for the strategic design and implementation of key technical solutions, under the management and direction of the Digital Transformation Director to ensure alignment with organisational priorities and objectives.
- Support the DT team to representing the technology perspective of social investment ecosystem building to internal and external stakeholders
- Provide technical input and insights that help to surface transformative solutions to meet the needs of AVPN and the social investment ecosystem
- Scanning for and escalating relevant technology developments that affects AVPN’s work
- Work with all-of-AVPN to guide the organisation in its digital/process transformation journey.
- Maintaining a productive development environment for the technology team and external vendors
- Determining project requirements with stakeholders, internal technology team, freelance developers, and external vendors
- Ensure project execution by internal or external stakeholders is completed successfully, within budget and resource requirements
- Coaching/Supporting the internal technology team, the products teams, and global markets team members
- Coding and programming support as needed to support the team and AVPN at large.
- Maintain and build institutional knowledge of technology knowledge for the organisation.
- Work closely as a cohesive team with remote colleagues to ensure alignment and synergies of various technology platforms
- To provide flexibility to move into opportunities as they arise.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders throughout project duration for optimal management of requirements, expectations, and deliverables.
- 6 – 10 years of experience in Software/Data Engineering role
- Expert knowledge in DevOps, web stack, systems; security principles
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce), ERPs, and CMS(WordPress)
- Languages used: JS, Java, Apex, Php, Dart
- Comfortable with Agile workflow
Preferred candidate to be based in Singapore, highly competitive candidates based in other Asian markets may be considered.
Email cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Digital Transformation Manager” in the subject line of your email. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so we strongly encourage early applications. Selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.