The Asian Venture Philanthropy Network (AVPN) is a unique Pan-Asian funders’ network based in Singapore with branch office in Hong Kong and several other cities in Asia, committed to building a vibrant and high impact social investment community across Asia. We are an advocate, capacity builder, and platform that cuts across private, public and social sectors to improve the effectiveness of member engagements across the Asia Pacific region.
The core mission of AVPN is to increase the flow of human, financial and intellectual capital to the social sector by connecting key stakeholders from funders to the social purpose organizations they support.
We are in search of an enthusiastic, conscientious, and organized individual to join AVPN as an Associate. He/she will be based in Hong Kong, with a potential for a limited amount of regional travels
Membership Support and Proposal Development
- Supports the Hong Kong office with membership growth and retention
- Provides assistance in the design, implementation and preparation of proposals & concept notes
- Coordinates market activity, prospecting, assessing future trends
- Collates relevant information for internal and external reporting
- Provides operational and administrational support to the Hong Kong office, including travel arrangements, meeting scheduling, reporting and tracking information
- Assists in member correspondence and communications
- Coordinates the organization of strategic events in Hong Kong & South China
- Experience in member/partnership management, business development or senior personal assistance in a non-profit or corporate role
- Experience in events organization and providing management support
- Team player; able to work with colleagues internationally
- Good written and verbal skills in Chinese (Cantonese a MUST) and in English
- Experience working with large amount of data, compiling reports and creating PowerPoint presentations
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn
- A passion to contribute to the growth of social investing in Asia
- Excellent interpersonal skills, motivation and energy with a service-minded approach
- A high degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- A strong work ethic, integrity and ability to work with confidential information
Terms of Employment: Full-time, salaried
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hong Kong SAR China