Roles & Responsibilities
AVPN is committed to creating a postivie working environment for every individual. This role will be critical to support that mission. The Human Resources Associate will support with all human resources (HR) tasks for the organization, and will report to the Chief of Staff.
In this role, the individual will actively contribute to the day to day HR operations.
- Assist in the recruitment and selection process
- Responsible for all HR administrative duties in the department
- Support of the payroll process
- Support of in administering the annual performance appraisal
- Assist in developing and coordinating learning and development initiatives
- Coordinate programs for employee engagement
- Assist in organizing company functions and staff welfare-related activities.
- Any other ad-hoc administration duties assigned
- Learning and Development
- Data Analysis
- Performance Appraisal
- Employee Engagement
Duration of Attachment Offered:
- 9 months
Eligibility Criteria for SGUP-EA:
- All Singaporeans and Permanent Residents are eligible for the programme, with the exception of recent graduates who should apply for the SGUnited Traineeships Programme instead.
Please apply here at MyCareersFuture