The Incubation Manager will be an entrepreneurial candidate who can take ownership of the day-to-day activities and overall coordination at the incubator. She/he will be responsible for the general management of the incubator, coordination among different stakeholders and startups, partnerships, events, and other related activities for the incubator. The manager will also ensure implementation of the overall incubation structure that has been designed. The manager, along with general roles, is also expected to be involved with the larger startup ecosystem. She/he will engage with the broader innovation ecosystem and establish key partnerships across potential sponsors, VCs, other incubators, industry players, policymakers, and knowledge partners. She/he will be regularly taking necessary inputs & feedbacks from all stakeholders and ensure that they are delivered to the leadership team for further action.
The manager will be based in Jaipur and will closely work with the CEO and leadership team of the incubator. She/he will report directly to the CEO of the incubation center.
Roles and Responsibilities
Program Management and Execution
- Work with startups in the program according to the frameworks and mechanisms as outlined by the Incubator leadership team.
- Monitor business performance of portfolio start-ups, interface with other stakeholders and provide industry connects
- Regularly interact and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure program performance. Look for newer avenues of partnerships and bring the same to the leadership team for further action.
- Work towards overall startup community mobilisation and reach out. Ensure that the program reaches out to relevant ecosystem stakeholders.
- Study key sectors and generate insights, use-cases and industry analyses for internal and external usage.
- Manage and support internal and external communication as needed for the program. This will also include maintaining communication with the media as and when required.
- Interact and maintain relationships with portfolio companies, mentors and partners.
- Ensure preparation of necessary portfolio reports for both internal and external purposes.
- Ensure smooth day-to-day overall functioning of the incubator, by coordinating with Admin, Marketing, Design, HR and other relevant team members.
- Active participation in events, seminars and workshops for building and sharing sectoral knowledge. Ensuring coordination with relevant team members within the organisation for event participation
Skills and Qualifications
- A highly motivated individual looking to work for benefitting the semi-urban/rural livelihoods
- Experience of working in startups or with an incubator/accelerator.
- Prior experience as a startup founder or with a relevant VC/Angel investment firm is a bonus.
- Overall understanding of the digital technology and product landscape
- Strong execution skill set – including a focus on data-driven decision making, comfort with ambiguity, and ability to drive rapid “learn & implement” iterations, strong bias for action and outcomes-based orientation;
- Good overall leadership and networking skills.
- Flexibility to work with asymmetric demands and last-minute changes to programs
- Fluent in written and spoken English, with the ability to speak in front of an audience as and when deemed necessary
- Experience of running multi-functional teams.
- Excellent skills in the entire Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel etc.)
- Educational Qualifications: Graduation (background in IT/Computer Science/Finance/Commerce is preferred)
Submission id: email@example.com
Link for the posting: http://ifmrlead.org/incubation-manager-atal-innovation-center-catalyst-ifmr/
LEAD at Krea University