IDinsight helps leaders combat poverty worldwide by designing, deploying and promoting evidence- generating tools. We tailor the best methodologies to partner needs and constraints to fuse evidence with action. We serve governments, NGOs, foundations and social businesses across Africa and Asia in all major program areas including health, education, agriculture, livelihoods, finance, energy and governance.
Our approach rests on four pillars:
- Rigorous: We develop and use a wide-range of cutting edge data and evidence tools, including experimental evaluations, monitoring systems, data analytics and visualization, process evaluations, machine learning and more.
- Cost-effective: Every dollar spent is justified by expected impact. If funds could be better used in another way, we say so.
- Timely: Actionable information is delivered in time for client decision-making deadlines.
- Demand-driven: We deploy solutions tailored to partner contexts and needs with no competing agendas.
Our diverse, growing team of over 150 outstanding colleagues operate in nearly two dozen countries around the world. Learn more at www.IDinsight.org
About the Role
We are looking to hire a talented and committed India Recruiter based at our New Delhi office. The India Recruiter will play a critical role in managing IDinsight’s growth and end to end hiring for all positions. The ideal candidate will take the lead in building and developing a talent pipeline and will work as a part of the India Operations team to ensure recruiting processes are effective and efficient.
There is potential for upward career progression on this team, as well as long-term opportunities to utilize this experience to transition into other industries, or go to graduate school. We hope to invest in outstanding professionals who will become the backbone of our flagship India team for a minimum one year commitment. We welcome you to submit an application and help us shepherd IDinsight through this unique and exciting period of organizational growth.
The India Recruiter will work closely with the India Operations Team and will execute the following:
- Support the India Operations team with targeted outreach for recruitment of various positions at all levels
- Support the hiring teams across the organization in drafting job descriptions and creating applications on our Applicant Tracking System
- Build and maintain strong network of potential candidates through proactive market research and ongoing relationship management
- Work with third party recruiting firms to find the best talent for senior-level positions
- Brainstorm ideas and strategies that will contribute to long-term growth, and implementing them in the context of IDinsight’s mission
- Provide other support to India Operations team
Desired qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent degree
- Strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills
- 2-4 years of experience building and driving hiring initiatives
- Full life cycle recruiting experience of all levels in the development sector or other related industries
- Working experience in an Applicant Tracking System for sourcing, tracking and managing candidates (experience with iCIMS preferred but all ATS experience welcome)
- Ability to create and execute robust search strategies that will attract the best and brightest talent
- Fluency in English and Hindi
- Strong desire for professional growth and development, with track record of openness to give and receive feedback
- Demonstrated track record as a self-starter and leader, including comfort with ambiguity and dynamic environments and work streams
- Ability to work with international, cross-cultural, and diverse teams
- Strong values aligned with IDinsight’s stated values.
- Willingness to put in extra effort when required to meet deadlines
Nuts and Bolts
This position is based in New Delhi, India. Compensation will be competitive with comparable social sector roles, and commensurate with experience and track record. Generous benefits package and flexibility, including health care coverage, annual round-trip travel reimbursement, a technology stipend, and a phone and data reimbursement. Preferred start date for the position is April 2021.
Please click the “Apply for this job online” button here. The application asks various questions in order for us to get to know you, and requires a CV and cover letter. Applications are rolling and considered as they are submitted. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.