The Asian Venture Philanthropy Network (AVPN) is a unique funders’ network based in Singapore committed to building a vibrant and high impact social investment community across Asia. We are an advocate, capacity builder, and platform that cuts across private, public and social sectors embracing all types of engagement to improve the effectiveness of members across the Asia Pacific region.
The core mission of AVPN is to increase the flow of financial, human and intellectual capital to the social sector by connecting and empowering key stakeholders from funders to the social purpose organizations they support.
We are in search of an enthusiastic, conscientious, and organized individual to join AVPN as an Administrative Associate in Indonesia. The Indonesia Administrative Associate reports to the Indonesia Country Representative, will be based in Jakarta, with a potential for a limited amount of in-country travels.
Manages the day to day administrational responsibilities for AVPN Indonesia, including but not limited to:
- Typing, compiling, and preparing CRM updates, reports, presentations and correspondence
- Updating and managing AVPN Indonesia database
- Managing correspondence as required by Country Director
- Supporting with event organization logistics
- Assisting with the preparation of country and project budgets, managing correspondence and contract logistics with vendors
- Coordinating with AVPN HQ on administrational tasks and finance requests
- Experience in administrational / personal assistance role preferred
- A high degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player; able to work with colleagues internationally
- Good written and oral communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and in English
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn and develop
- A strong work ethic, integrity and ability to work with confidential information
- Willingness to occasional travels within Indonesia if needed
Terms of Employment:
- Full-time, salaried
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.