The Asian Venture Philanthropy Network (AVPN) is a unique funders’ network based in Singapore committed to building a vibrant and high impact social investment community across Asia. We are an advocate, capacity builder, and platform that cuts across private, public and social sectors embracing all types of engagement to improve the effectiveness of members across the Asia Pacific region.
The core mission of AVPN is to increase the flow of financial, human and intellectual capital to the social sector by connecting and empowering key stakeholders from funders to the social purpose organizations they support.
We are in search of an enthusiastic, conscientious, and organized individual to join AVPN as a Membership Associate in Indonesia. The Indonesia Membership Associate reports to the Indonesia Country Representative, will be based in Jakarta, with a potential for a limited amount of in-country and regional travels.
Membership Support and Proposal Development
- Supports the Country Director with membership growth and retention in Indonesia
- Provides assistance in the design, implementation and preparation of proposals & concept notes
- Coordinates ecosystem research (market activity, prospecting, assessing future trends)
- Collates relevant information for internal and external reporting
- Manages correspondence and communications on behalf of the Country Representative if needed during absence
- Coordinates the organization of strategic events in Indonesia
- Assists with the development of country and project budgets; and manages negotiations and contracting with vendors
- Experience in member/partnership management, business development or senior personal assistance in a non-profit or corporate role
- Experience in events organization and providing management support
- Team player; able to work with colleagues internationally
- Good written and oral communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and in English
- Experience working with dashboards, large amount of data, compiling reports and creating PowerPoint presentations
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn and develop
- A passion to contribute to the growth of social investing in Asia
- Excellent interpersonal skills, motivation and energy with a service-minded approach
- A high degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- A strong work ethic, integrity and ability to work with confidential information
- Willingness to occasional travels within Indonesia/ region if needed
Terms of Employment:
- Full-time, salaried
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.