AVPN is a unique funders’ network based in Singapore committed to building a vibrant and high impact social investment community across Asia. AVPN’s mission is to catalyse the movement toward a more strategic, collaborative and outcome focused approach to social investing, ensuring that resources are deployed as effectively as possible to address key social challenges facing Asia today and in the future.
We seek young professionals to help with devising a data management system which allows us to catalogue, access and synthesize our various data across teams and faster.
In this role, you will work closely with all teams and primarily the knowledge centre team to
- Develop a system that catalogues and makes our various data sources searchable
- Makes analysis of this data easier and faster
- Develop guidelines for data entry and addition for future work
Ideally you bring the following to our team and the role:
- Educational requirements: studying for/having completed undergraduate degree
- Data management experience
- Interest in applying and testing
- Potential HCD, ethnography experience or interest
- Ability to develop MVP, fail fast and start again
- Experience/basic understanding of PHP
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong interest in venture philanthropy and the social sector generally
- General curiosity, entrepreneurial mindset and proactive, independent practice
- Strong written and spoken English
- Mandarin, Cantonese or a South East Asian language are a plus
- Writing ability in English is a plus
Start date: as soon as possible
End date: minimum 3 months
Remuneration: a small stipend is available
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and early applications are encouraged.
The position is open until filled. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please send your CV and cover letter to the Knowledge Centre at email@example.com.