AVPN is a unique funders’ network based in Singapore committed to building a vibrant and high impact social investment community across Asia. AVPN’s mission is to catalyse the movement toward a more strategic, collaborative and outcome focused approach to social investing, ensuring that resources are deployed as effectively as possible to address key social challenges facing Asia today and in the future.
AVPN is seeking a Deal Share associate to assist in the development and management of the Deal Share Platform and Deal Share Live. You will be integrally involved with the AVPN team, getting an overview of the fast-growing social investment sector in Asia, and learning about the impactful work of Social Purpose Organizations (SPOs) and members on the ground. Interns will report directly to the Deal Share Director.
- Supporting members programme and managing resources for SPOs
- Running capacity building programme including webinars, workshops, business clinics conducted by expert members for SPOs
- Nominating relevant SPOs for members programme including grant funding opportunity and non financial resources
- Managing resources for the SE Development toolkit and other related platforms ie AVPN COVID platform
- Develop strategic communications materials including:
- Formulating engagement strategy with SPOs and being the key contact person for communication with SPOs
- Supporting the team in curating SPOs Newsletter highlighting educational content and resources for SPOs
- Managing Social Media content to showcase SPOs work
- Contributing to AVPN blog posts and external articles to inform readers of insights from Deal Share’s work with SPOs & members
- Data management & analysis
- Coordinating with SPOs and managing backend updates to ensure deals on the Deal Share Platform are kept relevant for members
- Analysis of deals landscape on the platform and effectiveness of Deal Share programme
- Support the team in curating Deal Share related events. Interns will also play an integral role in organzing the Deal Share Live sessions of AVPN Signature events including AVPN Summits and conferences.
- Ideal candidate must be able to commit full time to this role
- Must be willing to learn and be open-minded
- Must be able to take initiative
- Be communicative
- Able to collect, collate and present information perceptively
- Be detailed, meticulous and organised
- Have firm MS Office skill
- Strong written and spoken English
- Candidate with experience/background in social entrepreneurship related work is preferred
Start Date: Immediate / September 2020
End Date: Ideally able to commit for at least 4 – 6 months.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please also indicate your period of availability.
The position is open until filled. We regret that only short-listed candidates can be notified