AVPN is a unique funders’ network based in Singapore committed to building a vibrant and high impact social investment community across Asia. AVPN’s mission is to catalyse the movement toward a more strategic, collaborative and outcome focused approach to social investing, ensuring that resources are deployed as effectively as possible to address key social challenges facing Asia today and in the future.
AVPN is seeking a Deal Share Associate to assist in the development and management of the Deal Share Platform and Deal Share Live. You will be integrally involved with the AVPN team, getting an overview of the fast-growing social investment sector in Asia, and learning about the impactful work of Social Purpose Organizations (SPOs) and members on the ground. Interns will report directly to the Deal Share Senior Manager.
- Conduct Deal Share research and analysis based on criteria that would be provided as part of the Deal Share management around:
– Members’ activities
– SPOs’ work
– Investment readiness toolkit
– Environment scan of related platform and programmes
– Data Analytics of DS related sites
- Organise Deal Share related events, including Deal Share Live. Interns will also play an integral role in curating and organzing the Deal Share sessions of the India Summit, SEA Summit and AVPN Conference 2020 – the largest social investment conference in Asia.
- Develop and manage strategic comms including:
– DSP website
– Blog management
- Administrative and Logistics management
- Ideal candidate must be willing to learn and be open-minded
- Must be able to take initiative
- Be communicative
- Able to collect, collate and present information perceptively
- Be detailed, meticulous and organised
- Have firm MS Office skill
- Strong written and spoken English
- Candidate with experience/background in social entrepreneurship related work is preferred
Timeframe: Start and End Date: On-going; end-date ideally able to commit for at least 4-6 months.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (Deal Share Senior Manager). In your email, please also indicate your period of availability.
The position is open until filled. We regret that only short-listed candidates can be notified