The Asian Venture Philanthropy Network (AVPN) is a unique funders’ network headquartered in Singapore. The core mission of AVPN is to increase the flow of financial, human and intellectual capital to the social sector by connecting and empowering key stakeholders from funders to the social purpose organizations they support. With over 300 Members across 29 countries, AVPN is catalysing the movement towards a more strategic, collaborative and outcome focused approach to philanthropy and social investing, ensuring that resources are deployed as effectively as possible to address key social challenges facing Asia today and in the future.
AVPN is seeking a Deal Share Platform (DSP) Intern to assist in the development and management of the DSP programme. You will report directly to the DSP Manager and be integrally involved with the AVPN team, getting an overview of the fast-growing social investment sector in Asia.
- Conduct Deal Share research and analysis based on criteria that would be provided as part of the Deal Share management
- Develop and manage strategic comms for DSP including:
– DSP website
– Blog management
- Organise Deal Share related events, including Deal Share Live
- Administrative and Logistics management
- Ideal candidate must be willing to learn and be open-minded
- Must be able to take initiative
- Be communicative
- Able to collect, collate (distil succinctly) and present information perceptively
- Be detailed, meticulous and organised
- Have firm MS Office skill
- Strong written and spoken English
- Keen on design related work e.g. good with Adobe or editing tools
- Good at event management
- Candidate with experience/background in social impact related work is preferred
Timeframe: Start and End Date: starting asap; end-date able to commit for at least 3 months
Please send your CV and cover letter to jasmine[at]avpn.asia (Deal Share Manager).
The position is open until filled. We regret that only short-listed candidates can be notified
Asian Venture Philanthropy Network