AVPN is a unique funders’ network based in Singapore committed to building a vibrant and high impact social investment community across Asia. AVPN’s mission is to catalyse the movement toward a more strategic, collaborative and outcome focused approach to social investing, ensuring that resources are deployed as effectively as possible to address key social challenges facing Asia today and in the future.
AVPN is seeking a Deal Share Associate to assist in the development and management of the Deal Share Platform and Deal Share Live. You will report directly to the Deal Share Senior Manager and be integrally involved with the AVPN team, getting an overview of the fast-growing social investment sector in Asia.
- Conduct Deal Share research and analysis based on criteria that would be provided as part of the Deal Share management around:
– Members’ activities
– SPOs’ work
– Environment scan of related platform and programmes
- Develop and manage strategic comms including:
– DSP website
– Blog management
- Organise Deal Share related events, including Deal Share Live
- Administrative and Logistics management
- Ideal candidate must be willing to learn and be open-minded
- Must be able to take initiative
- Be communicative
- Able to collect, collate and present information perceptively
- Be detailed, meticulous and organised
- Have firm MS Office skill
- Strong written and spoken English
- Candidate with experience/background in social impact related work is preferred
Timeframe: Start and End Date: as soon as possible ; end-date able to commit for at least 3 months.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com (Deal Share Senior Manager).
The position is open until filled. We regret that only short-listed candidates can be notified