AVPN is a unique funders’ network based in Singapore committed to building a vibrant and high impact social investment community across Asia. AVPN’s mission is to catalyse the movement toward a more strategic, collaborative and outcome focused approach to social investing, ensuring that resources are deployed as effectively as possible to address key social challenges facing Asia today and in the future.
The Knowledge Centre aims to equip practitioners and new entrants with necessary skills and tools to be more strategic and impactful through a range of training programmes, insight reports and engagement activities. We are seeking an intern to support our efforts to grow our e-learning platform.
The benefits for candidates are the tangible involvement in the sector’s core practices and access to AVPN’s network of grant making and impact investing organisations.
- To support in instructional design of courseware, creation and development of new media content
- Support the creation of e-learning content
- Review existing training content and recommended appropriate strategies to convert to blended or e-learning format
- Develop, conceptualise and edit storyboard that will be translated into finished interactive content
- Develop courseware testing and evaluate courseware based on the approved storyboard
- Basic HTML programming knowledge
- Visual design skills (Photoshop, Illustrator) and ability to storyboard
- Familiarity with content creation tools such as Articulate360
- Diploma in Arts, Design, Advertising, Marketing, Interactive or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the job required
- Ability to provide professional portfolio upon request
Start and End Date: negotiable; minimum 3 months
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com (Knowledge Director). Applications welcome from those based in Hong Kong and Singapore.
The position is open until filled. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.