AVPN is a unique funders’ network based in Singapore committed to building a vibrant and high impact social investment community across Asia. AVPN’s mission is to catalyse the movement toward a more strategic, collaborative and outcome focused approach to social investing, ensuring that resources are deployed as effectively as possible to address key social challenges facing Asia today and in the future.
The Knowledge Centre aims to equip practitioners and new entrants with necessary skills and tools to be more strategic and impactful through a range of training programmes, insight reports and engagement activities. We are seeking an intern to support our efforts.
The benefits for candidates are the tangible involvement in the sector’s core practices and access to AVPN’s network of grant making and impact investing organisations.
- Conduct secondary research of academic and non-academic sources, including journal articles, publications, websites and others
- Support primary research including focus group discussions, in-person or phone interviews
- Synthesise insights effectively and creatively for different platforms and audience profiles
- Some qualitative and quantitative research or consulting experience
- Familiarity and ease in vertical and lateral collaboration with leadership, colleagues and external partners
- Strong interest in and passion for venture philanthropy and the social sector
- Strong written and spoken English
- Firm MS Office skills
- Familiarity with content creation tools such as Articulate360
Start and End Date: Negotiable; Minimum 3 months
Please send your CV, cover letter and two writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org (Product Director, Knowledge & Insights).
The position is open until filled. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.