Desired Experience: 7 years
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop formats for dashboard indicators and key performance measures for monitoring and evaluation of the projects (based on specific project deliverables, tangible and non-tangible impact, etc.). Work with different Department Leads on a variety of programs belonging to different cause categories.
- Develop reporting formats for the implementing partners project-wise and capture from them the essential information to be able to showcase the impact of the project
- Writing Research/ M&E/ Assessment reports, on behalf of the organisation.
- Regular field visits to the project sites
- Periodical field visits in order to participate in the field projects of the organization as well as to do the monitoring, evaluation and impact assessment for internal learning of the organization and the team to enable learning for the team, improvements in project activities/ strategies (as & when applicable)
- On a regular basis, write and circulate impact assessment reports on the various on-going projects.
- Clearly measure the impact created by the various projects of the organization in the focus areas of the organisation to be able to showcase the same to all relevant stakeholders and partners of the organization
- Research and content development for the various communications of UWM including newsletters, awareness mailers, project proposals, etc.
- Help with content for various campaign materials, IEC (Information-Education-Communication) material
Required Qualifications & Prior Experience:
- Master’s degree in social science, with a preference for a background in research studies
- (Exposure to quantitative and qualitative methodologies)
- At least 7 years of work experience a majority of this in the function of M&E and/or conducting a variety of research
- Excellent writing skills (Essential) and command over the English language
Additional Proficiencies Desired:
- Familiar with different approaches to program evaluation and assessment
- Required Language Skills: English, Hindi, Marathi (optional)
- Strong analytical skills, ability to think laterally and detail oriented and with a high level of curiosity and interest in researching projects under review.
- Has exposure to research software
- The ideal candidate should have strong interpersonal, time management skills and ability to communicate effectively the result of work to colleagues
- Proven track record of displaying a high degree of self-initiative
Subject to relevant qualification, experience & merit, Salary range is Rs 7.2 L to 10 L p.a.
This job vacancy will be open until filled. To submit your application, click.
United Way Mumbai