The Asian Venture Philanthropy Network (AVPN) is a unique funders’ network headquartered in Singapore. The core mission of AVPN is to increase the flow of financial, human and intellectual capital to the social sector by connecting and empowering key stakeholders from funders to the social purpose organizations they support. With over 370 Members across 28 countries, AVPN is catalysing the movement towards a more strategic, collaborative and outcome focused approach to philanthropy and social investing, ensuring that resources are deployed as effectively as possible to address key social challenges facing Asia today and in the future.
AVPN is seeking a Marketing Associate to assist in daily management of the AVPN brand and communication platforms. You will report directly to the Director of Marketing and be integrally involved with the AVPN team, getting an overview of the fast-growing social investment sector in Asia. You must have knowledge in graphic and/or web design to apply.
- Assist with AVPN Social Media platforms including creating infographics and digital banners
- Assist with designing collaterals for upcoming events, such as the AVPN Annual Conference 2018
- Assist with designing new country-specific microsites and other requests on main website
- Coordinate content creation and layout for AVPN Blog (writing and editing original AVPN articles, liaising with AVPN members for guest contributions, and sourcing for graphics)
- Support of AVPN Events and initiatives
- Work with AVPN team to optimize blog content and usability
- Assist with ad-hoc tasks
- Ideal candidate will have graphic design experience and some marketing, social media and/or content creation experience
- Must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills with external audiences
- Be resourceful in terms of finding sources and asking questions on their feet
- Be detail-oriented, thorough and meticulous
- Be used to collaborate vertically and laterally with leadership, colleagues and clients
- Have a strong interest in and passion for philanthropy and social investment
- Strong written and spoken English
- Firm MS Office and Adobe InDesign skills
- Candidate must hold at least a Bachelor Degree; ideally with a focus on graphic design, communications, marketing or social investment-related areas
Timeframe: Start and End Date: starting preferably August 2017; end-date at least up to mid-October 2017
Please send your CV, cover letter, and your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org (Senior Marketing Associate)
The position is open until filled. We regret that only short-listed candidates can be notified.
Asian Venture Philanthropy Network