AVPN is a unique funders’ network based in Singapore committed to building a vibrant and high impact social investment community across Asia. AVPN’s mission is to catalyse the movement toward a more strategic, collaborative and outcome focused approach to social investing, ensuring that resources are deployed as effectively as possible to address key social challenges facing Asia today and in the future.
AVPN is seeking a Marketing Associate to assist in daily management of the AVPN brand and communication platforms. You will report directly to the Director of Marketing and be integrally involved with the AVPN team, getting an overview of the fast-growing social investment sector in Asia. Knowledge in graphic and/or web design is a plus.
- Assist with AVPN Social Media platforms including daily posting and monthly analysis, and coordinating with AVPN members to promote network events and initiatives
- Coordinate content creation for AVPN Blog (writing and editing original AVPN articles as well as liaising with AVPN members for guest contributions)
- Manage Google Adwords
- Support AVPN Events and initiatives
- Assist with ad-hoc tasks
- Ideal candidate will have some marketing, social media, content creation and/or graphic design experience
- Must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills with external audiences
- Be resourceful in terms of finding sources and asking questions on their feet
- Be detail-oriented, thorough and meticulou
- Be used to collaborate vertically and laterally with leadership, colleagues and clients
- Have a strong interest in and passion for philanthropy and social investment
- Strong written and spoken English
- Firm MS Office; Adobe InDesign skills are a plus
- Candidate must either be an undergraduate or postgraduate; ideally with a focus on communications, graphic design, marketing or social investment-related areas
Preferably more than 3 months
Please send your CV, cover letter, and your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The position is open until filled. We regret that only short-listed candidates can be notified.