AVPN is a unique funders’ network based in Singapore committed to building a vibrant and high impact social investment community across Asia. AVPN’s mission is to catalyse the movement toward a more strategic, collaborative and outcome focused approach to social investing, ensuring that resources are deployed as effectively as possible to address key social challenges facing Asia today and in the future.
AVPN Membership Services Consultant – Thailand
We are in search of an enthusiastic, conscientious, and organized individual to join AVPN as home-office based Consultant based in Thailand, to be working with the AVPN Southeast Asia Director and AVPN HQ team on the development of the Thailand social investment ecosystem.
The Thailand consultant will focus on maximizing potential benefits for new and existing members of AVPN, as well as developing and growing the AVPN membership network in Thailand. The role requires an effective communicator with initiative and commitment to AVPN’s mission and vision. This role will be responsible for the Thailand market, requiring a strong knowledge of the country, language and the sector, with the potential to expand to a regional Mekong-role.
- Growth and retention of membership
- Strengthening of the country-specific membership offering to new and existing members
- Create and facilitate quarterly events for members including roundtable and panel discussions, workshops, webinars and seminars
- Support AVPN to conduct a market analysis of social sector in Thailand
- Representation of AVPN at external events in Thailand
- Demonstrated understanding of the social investments ecosystem in Thailand
- Experience in member/partnership management or business development
- Strategic thinker and planner with an ability to identify opportunities for membership growth and engagement
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with a high degree of independency while proactive in sharing and leveraging prospective member contacts and knowledge with colleagues
- A passion to contribute to the growth of social investment in Asia
- A confident and professional, service oriented approach
- A high degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communications in the local language and in English
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently
Terms of Employment:
- Part or Full time, consultancy fee
Email cover letter and CV to email@example.com, stating “Thailand Country Consultant_ First Name Last Name” in the subject line of your email. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis so we strongly encourage early applications. Selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.
No phone calls please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.