AVPN India is looking out for committed and dynamic individuals to grow the membership base in India and further strengthen the existing network.
Location: North India and South India
Number of positions: 2
AVPN is a unique funders’ network based in Singapore committed to building a vibrant and high impact social investment community across Asia. AVPN’s mission is to catalyse the movement toward a more strategic, collaborative and outcome focused approach to social investing, ensuring that resources are deployed as effectively as possible to address key social challenges facing Asia today and in the future.
AVPN India, Membership Services Manager
We are in search of an enthusiastic, conscientious, and organized individual/s to join AVPN as Membership Services Manager.
The role requires an effective communicator with initiative and commitment to growing the AVPN membership network. This role will be responsible for the India market, hence knowledge of the region and interest in the social sector will be extremely useful.
- Growth and Retention of membership
- Develop and implement plans to attract new members to join the network leading to growth of AVPN network in India.
- Coordinate, manage, track, and evaluate all membership and renewal activities for your respective market
- Work with the CEO India to develop programs and services for members. Engage with current member base and coordinate member events including roundtable discussions, workshops, member meetings and seminars for networking, knowledge sharing and feedback.
- Create and manage databases of prospective and existing members and ensure the information is kept up-to-date and accurate.
Other responsibilities: You will be the sole representative of AVPN in your location.
- Work with the India team to develop and execute strategy for your market.
- Be responsible for AVPN events happening in your location from time to time. Your responsibility will include local coordination, logistics management, ensuring participation etc.
- Represent AVPN at meetings, conferences and other networking events in consultation with the CEO – India.
- Any other job assigned by the line manager
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent relationship building skills preferably with a track record and good network in the Social/CSR sector. Candidates with 2/3 years of work experience in similar roles will be preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, motivation and energy
- A strategic thinker and planner with an ability to identify opportunities for membership growth and engagement
- A track record in people management. Proven skills in market development & customer relations.
- Strong interest in and proven affinity with social investment
- Excellent written and verbal communications. Should be able to produce high quality PPT presentations and other documents as and when required.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office products (or equivalent)
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Terms of Employment:
- Full-time, salaried
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st August 2018.