- Exciting opportunity
- International exposure
- Self-motivated team players
The Lui Che Woo Prize for World Civilisation is an international prize with a mission to advance a more virtuous and harmonious world, by recognizing outstanding achievements of any individual or organisation in three areas: Sustainability, Welfare Betterment, and Positive Energy. We are a team comprised of self-motivated team players who work on the nomination and evaluations process, the planning and implementation of the award ceremony, affiliated symposiums, and storytelling across strategic communication initiatives.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone who has direct experience in complex project and external relationship management, with the ability to communicate effectively with individuals at various management levels across a variety of functions, industries and geographies, and partner cultivation and management.
- Facilitate smooth and discrete adjudication in all components of the prize selection process which comprise of nomination, selection meetings and due diligence
- Provide nominee data collection, verification, analysis and report writing
- Build professional relationships with institutional stakeholders and identify opportunities to enhance the evaluations and due diligence process
- Articulate global and contemporary challenges and navigate through the work of experts and practitioners
- Provide administrative support to the Board of Governors, through the timely and accurate collection and sharing of information
- Enhance the current prize nomination infrastructure and selection process in partnership with technological solutions
Interested parties please send resume with salary expectation and availability to Human Resources Department, K. Wah International Holdings Limited, 29/F, K. Wah Centre, 191 Java Rd., North Point, H.K. or by clicking the Apply Now buttonhere.
LUI Che Woo Prize Limited
Hong Kong SAR China