Desired Experience: 3 years (minimum)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing and coordinating the program.
- Engage with local communities by understanding their needs and developing an intervention strategy for community welfare.
- Leading a team of Non Formal Educators across 5 schools
- Conduct health care interventions in local communities based on community needs
- Organize events like sports competitions and summer camps for students in partnership with the Corporate Social Responsibility partner.
- Monitor infrastructure interventions. This also includes conducting vendor due diligence, evaluating vendor quotations and ensuring quality work is delivered.
- Regular monitoring and evaluation of projects. This includes:
- Recording beneficiary case studies
- Reporting weekly updates
- Documenting activity reports, quarterly reports and annual reports.
- Ensuring all case files and records strictly comply with policies, regulations and procedures.
- Graduate, preferably from social sciences background.
- Masters in Social Work preferred.
- Community engagement and field work
- Relationship management
- English writing skills
- Proficient in excel
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Organizing skills (events)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work with and lead a team
- Prior experience in program coordination
- Willingness to travel
- Location – Taloja
Remuneration: As per the organization’s policies
This job vacancy will be open until filled. To submit your application, Click