Fung (1937) Management Limited
Fung Group is a world-renowned multinational group engaging in trading, distribution, logistics and retailing businesses. As part of Fung Group, we are now looking for a dynamic and highly motivated candidate to fill the following position.
We are hiring an Associate to be our Communications and Campaigns/Events Lead for the Li & Fung Foundation. The job entails being part of a small and dynamic team, working closely with all of Li & Fung and Fung Group’s global colleagues, senior management, staff volunteers plus stakeholders and external partners including NGOs, academic institutions, other foundations, customers, suppliers, industry partners and other companies.
The Li & Fung Foundation is the corporate Foundation of Li & Fung and the Fung Group, a leading global supply chain manager working with the world’s most successful retailers and brands. Headquartered in Hong Kong, we operate across 40 markets globally with a diverse workforce of 45,000 people and a strong network across the public, private and education sectors.
We build partnerships, harness technology and focus on exponential impact and have a bold goal to improve the lives of a billion people along the supply chain. We help our colleagues worldwide make a difference in our communities and along the supply chain through volunteering, events, campaigns, sharing awareness and action.
Our team is high-impact and fast-paced with an entrepreneurial mindset. If you are excited about social impact, want to create real change in the world, are not afraid of audacious goals, if you think big, and are a strong communicator, we want to hear from you. We work in a supportive and innovative, forward-thinking environment and expect every team member to contribute new ideas and lots of energy every day. This is a high profile team, reporting into the Honorary Chairman’s office, with excellent growth opportunities for an ambitious candidate who is passionate about making a difference in the world.
Excellent communication skills are essential. He/she must be highly organized, a team-player and a skilled communicator with social media and more formal internal and external communications.
Collaboration is key, as we work with culturally-diverse people internally and externally across the globe and at all levels. We need a teammate who can challenge the status quo and get stuff done.
- Ambassador for Li & Fung Foundation and Fung Group.
- Lead on team communications including daily social media posts, twice-monthly newsletter to internal and external audience, regular email updates to all global colleagues, giving presentations, preparing presentation decks, updating website and other communications channels. Help prepare annual and interim reports
- Lead on major global campaigns from ideating, planning, execution and evaluating.
- Lead on volunteer event planning, organizing, recruiting volunteers, execution, reporting impact.
- Prepare and share impact stories across multiple channels
- Liaise with global colleagues, our charity partners and external stakeholders
- Daily exposure to our global operations, global colleagues and social issues worldwide
Skills / attributes:
- Undergraduate degree, masters degree is a plus
- At least 2 or more years of work experience in a similar role (communications, marketing, program management, community engagement)
- Ability to develop, grow and foster strong relationships internally with colleagues and leaders and externally with various stakeholder
- Excellent communication skills (writing, speaking, presenting, social media posting, analyzing and synthesizing)
- Must enjoy writing and storytelling as this is a big part of the role
- Experience with campaign and event planning, organizing and execution
- Comfortable working with creative elements for campaigns and events
- Excellent command (fluency) of written and spoken English is essential. Written and spoken Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese) is required
- Ability to effectively post and influence on social media, including LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat, Instagram
- Word, Power Point/Keynote and Excel skills are vital. Experience with Sales force is good to have
- Very well organized and strong attention to detail
- Strong initiative, very hands-on with an attitude to make things happen
- Ability to multitask and handle tight deadlines
- Passionate about social issues finding solutions
- Able to work independently
- Mature, positive, self-motivated, detail-minded, responsible, and persuasive
We offer 5-day work week and comprehensive staff benefit like study sponsorship, life insurance, dental and medical coverage, etc to the right candidates. Please forward your resume stating existing salary, salary expectation and date available to us.
(All information collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only. It might also be disclosed to other associated companies of Group for job matching of similar vacancies.)
To apply, please click here.
Li & Fung Foundation
Hong Kong SAR China