UnLtd India is a launchpad for social entrepreneurs in India. Our mission is to find, support and grow entrepreneurial individuals with passion and ideas to bring about long-lasting solutions to pressing problems in India. Our work enables these individuals to develop as effective leaders and their ideas into high impact and sustainable organisations.
Our model is designed to be entrepreneur-centric, sector agnostic and model inclusive. We provide early-stage organisations (0-5 years) stage-appropriate support through our Incubation Program. Through the program, social entrepreneurs gain access personalised coaching, follow-on funding, peer learning, experts & mentors, and workshops.
Over the last 11 years, we have incubated 200+ social entrepreneurs who have impacted 5 million lives and facilitated 4,23,959 jobs/livelihoods. 84% of our social entrepreneurs continue to sustain their organisations beyond our support. You can read more about UnLtd India’s Incubation Program here.
We are looking for Senior Incubation Manager heading the Scale portfolio of UnLtd India, Mumbai.
You will work closely with passionate start-up social entrepreneurs and provide:
- High quality coaching and advisory support to social entrepreneurs in planning implementing and monitoring their scale operations
- Solutions for process improvements and provide constructive feedback for their scaling and business development
- Inputs for both organizational and leadership development of the social entrepreneurs.
Your role will also include:
- Selection of the Social Entrepreneurs including financial and organizational diligence
- Continuous improvement on value provided and organizational processes
- Contributing to thought leadership articles, sectoral functional research
- Active participation in events, seminars and workshops for building and sharing sectoral knowledge.
We are looking for the following skills and experience
- 10+years work experience of investment and/or working with a fund or consultancy and/or with a start up is preferred
- Strong experience of business, financial planning and financial modeling
- Well versed in strategy setting and organizational capacity building
- Experience of marketing / sales / product development / supply chain management/ understanding of legal documents will be an added advantage
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong team management
- Excellent written and spoken communication.
You are an individual who is:
- Passionate about social entrepreneurship
- A self-starter, creative, energetic and committed
- Strongly aligned with our mission and organisational values
- Confident in dealing with a wide range of senior-level decision makers in a variety of organisations
- Fluent in English and Hindi
- Eligible to work in India
To apply, please send your CV / resume (no longer than 2 pages, please) and a short cover letter explaining how you meet the requirements, to email@example.com on or before 30th August 2019.