The Asian Venture Philanthropy Network (AVPN) is a unique funders’ network based in Singapore committed to building a vibrant and high impact social investment community across Asia. We are an advocate, capacity builder, and platform that cuts across private, public and social sectors embracing all types of engagement to improve the effectiveness of members across the Asia Pacific region.
The core mission of AVPN is to increase the flow of financial, human and intellectual capital to the social sector by connecting and empowering key stakeholders from funders to the social purpose organizations they support.
The Knowledge Centre aims to equip practitioners and new entrants with necessary skills and tools to be more strategic and impactful through a range of training programmes, insight reports and engagement activities.
We seek a young professional to join our Knowledge Centre team in Singapore.
In this role, you will support the communication of research insights through the following:
- Write and edit content such as articles, blog posts, case studies, and other short reports that leverage AVPN research insights
- Convert research reports into more digestible pieces that appeal to a digital audience, particularly for gender, climate, inclusive business and other platforms
- Assist in developing talking points and content for speeches, presentations, and other speaking engagements by senior management based on research insights
- Coordinate with the marketing team to manage a research-driven content calendar
- Curate research and relevant news content from external sources that supplement and reinforce AVPN’s key messages
Ideally you bring the following to our team and the role:
- Educational requirements: Masters degree
- Work experience in communications, PR, content marketing or a related field of 2-3 years
- Strong interest in social investing and the social sector generally
- General curiosity, entrepreneurial mindset and proactive, independent practice
- Strong written and spoken English
- Firm MS Office and data analysis skills in Excel
- Ability to write for different media and to communicate sector knowledge to various audiences
- Mandarin, Cantonese or a South East Asian language skills is a plus
- Data management and analysis skills are desirable
Commence as soon as possible
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
The position is open until filled. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.