AVPN is a unique funders’ network based in Singapore committed to building a vibrant and high impact social investment community across Asia. AVPN’s mission is to catalyse the movement toward a more strategic, collaborative and outcome focused approach to social investing, ensuring that resources are deployed as effectively as possible to address key social challenges facing Asia today and in the future.
We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic Web Designer who can turn ideas into impressive visual design to help create a fresh look, layout and useful features for our website and the different interactive platforms that AVPN is continuously building. As part of the marketing team, the successful candidate will be promoting and enhancing the AVPN brand by having a voice in design activities and by improving our website’s user experience. This role may also have the opportunity to get involved in a wider range of projects such as conferences & events, collaterals & publications, and other branding assets.
- min. 5 years of experience as a web designer
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and/or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Knowledge in UX (User Experience) and SEO
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in relevant field
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Experience with coding software such as HTML and CSS would be an advantage
- Optional: Experience with WordPress or another CMS
- Optional: Experience with analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Hotjar)
Are you the person we’re looking for? Send your CV and design portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject ‘Web Designer – Full name’. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.