Carbon Tile is aimed to upcycle pyrolysis carbon waste (which otherwise burnt) at scale through a common construction material through traditional craftsmanship in Gujarat for social and eco benefit
DeyHaat provides clean, reliable, and affordable energy access to last-mile micro-enterprises in rural India through solar pico-grids.
Disaster Ready Community requires community participation for disaster risk reduction to solve major social and environment problems like drinking water, electricity, natural resource management and climate adaptive livelihood and houses.
GDFI aims to build a new 2-storey typhoon-resilient building and rehabilitate other facilities in Bagonbanua. Thereafter, activities on marine conservation and ecosystem-based climate change mitigation and adaptation will be resumed.
The Mekong Dam Monitor uses remote sensing processes to provide unparalleled, near-real time reporting on reservoir and river conditions to communities and decision makers in the Mekong Basin.
Syngenera supports corporate sustainability action across three themes: decarbonization, circular economy, and inclusive business practices. We do this through identifying and managing large-scale natural capital concessions (~10,000 ha +), such that corporate strategic partners can invest directly for the purposes of forestry carbon credits (avoided deforestation, reforestation), sustainable agroforestry production, and the creation as well as support of community-centric non-timber forest enterprise (NTFE). Syngenera is initially focused on Indonesia and has incorporated a team of professionals with decades of in-country forestry management experience.
Since our inception in 2016, we have accomplished the following:
1) Completion of a database assessing over 3,000 potential forestry projects throughout the country
2) Identification of priority concessions available for our ‘Phase One’ of investment that meet our core criteria:
• Maximization of carbon sequestration and carbon offset potential
• Creation of meaningful work and economic opportunities for local communities through sustainable agroforestry and NTFE
• Positive conservation and biodiversity impacts
3) Continued development of a database that quantifies project interventions as ‘SDG outcomes’ that can be delivered to investors alongside traditional financial returns and carbon offset off-take Agreements.
4) Agreements with a number of corporate strategic partners and development finance institutions for technical assistance and potential financing
SensorFlow provides a smart wireless IoT solution that monitors, analyses and automates hotel room environments through a variety of sensors.
We have a cooling film that can cool passively and we are using it to reduce energy use in air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
Solar Forward, an initiative of Himalayan Innovations provides affordable, portable and durable off-the-grid energy solutions to rural enterprises in Nepal via an integrated Pay-As-You-Go model.
This project will assess, in collaboration with power companies, investors and governments around Asia, the feasibility of coupling floating solar with existing hydropower to meet development goals in a climate-safe way.
Sanitary toilet solutions for areas without water through our own flushable toilet technology.