DeyHaat provides clean, reliable, and affordable energy access to last-mile micro-enterprises in rural India through solar pico-grids.
Empower women farmers and planting climate resistant coffee and shade trees. We allocate a percentage of our sales into a dedicated Women’s Empowerment Innovation Fund to fund our sustainable program.
Syngenera supports corporate sustainability action across three themes: decarbonization, circular economy, and inclusive business practices. We do this through identifying and managing large-scale natural capital concessions (~10,000 ha +), such that corporate strategic partners can invest directly for the purposes of forestry carbon credits (avoided deforestation, reforestation), sustainable agroforestry production, and the creation as well as support of community-centric non-timber forest enterprise (NTFE). Syngenera is initially focused on Indonesia and has incorporated a team of professionals with decades of in-country forestry management experience.
Since our inception in 2016, we have accomplished the following:
1) Completion of a database assessing over 3,000 potential forestry projects throughout the country
2) Identification of priority concessions available for our ‘Phase One’ of investment that meet our core criteria:
• Maximization of carbon sequestration and carbon offset potential
• Creation of meaningful work and economic opportunities for local communities through sustainable agroforestry and NTFE
• Positive conservation and biodiversity impacts
3) Continued development of a database that quantifies project interventions as ‘SDG outcomes’ that can be delivered to investors alongside traditional financial returns and carbon offset off-take Agreements.
4) Agreements with a number of corporate strategic partners and development finance institutions for technical assistance and potential financing
The aim of the project is to mobilise green finance, using digital technology. It is achieved through a digital platform to democratise the industry.
Solar Forward, an initiative of Himalayan Innovations provides affordable, portable and durable off-the-grid energy solutions to rural enterprises in Nepal via an integrated Pay-As-You-Go model.
EcoMatcher helps foundations specialized in tree planting in Indonesia, Philippines and Thailand to scale up eco-donation efforts to drive corporate and consumer behavioral change.