REBORN aim to make our customer, plastic recycling company, to have more revenue by enhancing purity of recycled plastic, adding REBORN’s bioreactor to their existing process line.
The world’s first Circular Economy-based mattress subscription (rental) service for hotels, resorts and other hospitality businesses.
Creation of ethical supply chain for plastic waste, formalisation of informal waste entrepreneurs and decentralised waste processing to supply high quality raw material for plastic recycling.
After the successful implementation of its proof of concept Hamparan, Gree next stage of development is to develop 4 new biogas facilities, the Makmur project is set to be built in 2021.
Syngenera supports corporate sustainability action across three themes: decarbonization, circular economy, and inclusive business practices. We do this through identifying and managing large-scale natural capital concessions (~10,000 ha +), such that corporate strategic partners can invest directly for the purposes of forestry carbon credits (avoided deforestation, reforestation), sustainable agroforestry production, and the creation as well as support of community-centric non-timber forest enterprise (NTFE). Syngenera is initially focused on Indonesia and has incorporated a team of professionals with decades of in-country forestry management experience.
Since our inception in 2016, we have accomplished the following:
1) Completion of a database assessing over 3,000 potential forestry projects throughout the country
2) Identification of priority concessions available for our ‘Phase One’ of investment that meet our core criteria:
• Maximization of carbon sequestration and carbon offset potential
• Creation of meaningful work and economic opportunities for local communities through sustainable agroforestry and NTFE
• Positive conservation and biodiversity impacts
3) Continued development of a database that quantifies project interventions as ‘SDG outcomes’ that can be delivered to investors alongside traditional financial returns and carbon offset off-take Agreements.
4) Agreements with a number of corporate strategic partners and development finance institutions for technical assistance and potential financing
The project will foster and build an ecosystem of energy and cleantech entrepreneurs in ASEAN markets. Primary beneficiaries are aspiring entrepreneurs and the companies they create.
NOICE creates, produces & distributes personal care products that are organic, from sustainably sourced ingredients, and with a zero-waste approach. Starting with toothpaste.
The aim of the project is to mobilise green finance, using digital technology. It is achieved through a digital platform to democratise the industry.
The Floating Instream Tidal & Solar (FITS) Power plant Project shall provide access to energy to off-grid Myanmar communities by generating power from the run of the river and solar energy.
PeoplePods addresses the lack of healthy housing near industrial parks. We provide dignified and sustainable dorms for female workers, lease space to employers and take industrial parks as investors
The project recovers and converts waste plastic from polluted rivers and land into raw material for plastic production, to replace virgin fossil feedstock, lower GHG emissions and improve livelihoods.
SensorFlow provides a smart wireless IoT solution that monitors, analyses and automates hotel room environments through a variety of sensors.
We have a cooling film that can cool passively and we are using it to reduce energy use in air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
Our IT system enables municipalities and waste management companies in upcoming economies like India and Indonesia to manage waste operations, design better systems and create transparency in the value chain.
We aim to create an ethical 3D printing filament by blending recycled PET sourced responsibly from waste pickers to increase the earnings of waste pickers in Thailand.