Terms & Conditions
AVPN Global Conference 2022 Ticket Terms and Conditions
- The AVPN Global Conference will be held in person at Bali International Convention Centre (BICC) from 21 to 24 June 2022.
- AVPN members whose membership fees were received before January 2022 will be entitled to complimentary tickets. The quantity is dependent on the membership tier and is subject to availability. Members in good standing can purchase discounted member tickets USD 985 per ticket, subject to availability.
- AVPN Global Conference is open exclusively to funders and resource providers. Non-members, however, must receive a confirmation email upon registering their interest to secure the Standard ticket (USD 1,970).
- EVPA / AVPA / Latimpacto / GIIN / Toniic members will be able to purchase discounted partner tickets at USD 1,245 using the relevant promo code. Please refer to these networks for more information.
- Delegate tickets are non-transferable without prior approval in writing from AVPN. Tickets are only transferable to people within the same member organisation and should be cancelled if not used. Please inform us of any transfer requests via firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 weeks before the event commences.
- Should AVPN cancel the conference, we will refund the full ticket price paid, but will have no liability for any related costs incurred by delegates, including domestic or international travel and accommodation expenses that are made in relation to the event.
- No refunds will be provided for cancellations or no-show.
- Your safety
- We reserve the right to impose health and safety related protocols which delegates must comply with while attending the Global Conference, including but not limited to physical distancing measures, the use of face coverings, present a verified complete COVID-19 vaccination status at a minimum of 14 days prior to the departure, and to undertake any testing that we might consider appropriate or that we might be required to perform. Any delegates who refuse or fail to comply with such conditions may have their tickets cancelled, be refused entry or removed from the Global Conference.
- The well-being of participants, staff, service providers and hosts is a priority. The Ministry of Health and the District Health Office in Indonesia have developed rigorous protocols for a safe and successful gathering with bubble concept for participants and staff throughout the entire event where interacting with individuals outside the bubble is discouraged.
- The AVPN conference is subject to a general “no fundraising” policy: (i) no direct or persistent soliciting of funding towards delegates and (ii) no distribution of pitch books, flyers or other direct solicitation materials.
- To find out more about AVPN’s Data Protection Policy, please refer to our data protection policy.