Click here to learn more about the Impact Organisation
SAFE aims at problems owing to lack of local technology and bleak capacities in entrepreneurial climate actions, non-inclusive economy and market inaccessibility, digital divide and ostracization of marginal communities from mainstream development as well climate vulnerability. It promotes right-based conservation and equity in participatory planning for resource management. It also attempts to bridge the knowledge gaps at science-society interface for better preparedness and community resilience.
The solution sets SAFE looks up at, are
- Technology cooperation and capacity building
- Placed-based innovation for building back (no rocket science)
- Financial inclusion and strengthening of local institutions
- Built capacities in entrepreneurial endeavors and market linkages
- Climate initiatives through collective community action
- Digital literacy and equity in resource accessibility
- Research towards policy implications and mainstreaming of innovative practices.
SAFE blends local traditional knowledge with modern improvisations like usages of renewable energy, ICT, technology for circularity in economic sustainability and as well value chains in production.
For more information on our solution, do refer to our Slide Deck.