The AIM-Dado Banatao Incubator targets innovation-driven entrepreneurs whose businesses have the potential to impact all sectors of society.
The ideal target startup will provide solutions to emerging world problems, generate jobs, and distribute created wealth in a dispersed manner.
The Incubator will, in turn, provide the startup with world-class mentorship, training, and a support network to build and grow the business.
What Startups Get
- World-class mentorship from serial entrepreneurs, top executives, industry experts, including individuals with a successful track record in Silicon Valley
- Access to the global funding network of Dado Banatao, PhilDev, and AIM
- Education and training calibrated to the needs of the startup’s founders
- Resources from selected partners
- Rent-free, dedicated office space with high-speed Internet connectivity inside the AIM Campus in the heart of the Makati CBD
- Admin support services for bookkeeping, accounting, and legal
- Demo nights and exclusive networking events for business development and investments
- The incubator intends to support early-stage startups with deep technology, science, or engineering solutions to the neglected problems of an emerging world.
- Eligible startups will have a proven ability to build quickly, sell to customers, and evolve their idea into a business that can grow.
For more information, please click here.
Note: The AIM-Dado Banatao Incubator has a rolling application with no set deadline. All applicants must fill out the online application form.