The Istorya ng Pag-asa Film Festival (INPFF) is a nationwide competition for original short documentaries featuring extraordinary stories of ordinary Filipinos. The objective is to give a platform for short documentaries showcasing true and inspiring stories of hope.
- Interested participants must submit all of the following in a USB to the OVP on or before March 25, 2019:
- Soft copy of the 3 to 5-minute film with subtitles in H.264 format
- Soft copy of the 3 to 5-minute film without subtitles, in H.264 format
- Completed application form• Brief résumé, two recent 2×2 photos, and a copy of a government-issued ID of the filmmaker(s)
- Letter of consent written and signed by a parent or guardian if the interested participant is a minor
The mail package shall be addressed to:
OFFICE OF THE VICE PRESIDENT
No. 100 11th Street, Barangay Mariana
New Manila, Quezon City 1112
It shall bear the following heading: INPFF 2019 SUBMISSION (Last Name, First Name).
- Films should only be 3-5 minutes long. It must feature a true story of hope of a Filipino.
- All filmmakers must shoot and/or edit their films in 1920×1080 or higher, and export their films in 1920×1080.
- All dialogues must be in Filipino or any other local language and must feature English subtitles.
- The phrase “Istorya ng Pag-asa” must be featured at least once in the duration of the film. It may be featured orally (spoken) or by use of physical text (written, printed, or digitally added).
- Films may be live action or animated.
Deadline: March 25, 2019