Are you the next technology startup founder to join Plug and Play (PnP) Indonesia program?
Plug and Play Indonesia, a Silicon Valley-headquartered startup accelerator, is officially launching its fourth batch of Acceleration Program. During the 3-month acceleration program, you will get:
Opportunity to collaborate with corporations
- Seed funding
- Direct mentorship and workshops from successful entrepreneurs and industry leaders
- Up to $60,000 value of free tools, services, and startup program
- Opportunity to network with local and international investors
- 3 months of co-working space membership in the elite area at Kuningan
- Exposure to media
- Opportunity to meet regulators
- Access to Silicon Valley and the global technology community
- After the program, you’ll be given a chance to present your startup in front of hundreds of investors, government bodies, corporate partners, and media.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Fill out their online form at http://bit.ly/applypnp4
- Attach your most recent pitch deck.
- Submit the application
Today, PnP Indonesia has accelerated 37 startups in Indonesia.
Will you be the next one? Apply here Now!
Deadline: December 5, 2018