UNICON Arena is a startup pitching competition where top 10 rising startups (that have not secured fundings yet) by young entrepreneurs will pitch to top venture capitalists and walk away with attractive prizes.
Both hardware & software startups are welcome to apply, as long as the following conditions are met:
- A working prototype
- Raised less than S$40,000 of external funding
- Innovative solution with proven traction
- Must be current student or recent graduate *
Also, you must be registered for UNICON 2019.
* Participant should either be an undergraduate, post-graduate, or a recent graduate (Class 2016 and onwards).
Champion Team: $2,000 worth of Cash & Prizes
1st Runner-Up: $1,000 worth of Cash & Prizes
2nd Runner-Up: $500 worth of Cash & Prizes
Winning teams may be featured by our media partners. In addition, Protégé may also invest up to S$25,000 in the start-ups that they have identified – subjected to due diligence.
* The prizes will be a combination of cash and non-cash prizes, such as software, services, and application credits from our partners.
Deadline: February 6, 2019