Established in 2001, the Ashden Awards are a globally recognised as a mark of excellence in the field of green energy.
Are you part of a scheme – or know of one – that’s breaking new ground in renewable energy generation, reducing energy demand, increasing access to energy, or encouraging more sustainable forms of transport?
If so, we’d love to hear from you.
- A global platform to showcase your work
- Prize fund of up to £20,000
- Broadcast-quality films and media materials
- Tailored support to help you expand
What we’re looking for
In 2018 we will be awarding work that fits into the following categories and also meets the key criteria listed below. When completing your application please indicate the specific category/categories you feel are most relevant to your work. We will consider your application in categories other than the ones you have indicated if we feel they fit your work more closely.
- Finance and business innovation for delivering sustainable energy: Organisations or enterprises accelerating access to sustainable energy through innovation
- Sustainable cities and buildings: Organisations working in the built environment to rapidly decarbonise towns and cities
- Sustainable transport and mobility: Innovative enterprises or programmes that are improving access to sustainable mobility services for those who currently have poor access
- Powering business: Enterprises or programmes which provide and/or use clean energy or energy efficiency in the provision of goods and services through business activities
- Energy access frontiers: Organisations improving energy access in areas where the market for sustainable energy products and services is underdeveloped and energy access penetration is low
- Sustainable energy and health: Organisations enabling the use of sustainable forms of energy to make a direct improvement to people’s health or to support the provision of health services
To apply, please click here.
DEADLINE: November 7, 2017 at 11.59pm GMT