The DBS-NUS Social Venture Challenge Asia (SVC Asia) is an Asia-wide competition for social enterprises, open to anymember of the public. Organised by DBS Foundation and NUS Enterprise, the Challenge aims to identify and support innovative new ideas and existing social ventures that have the potential to generate positive, scalable and sustainable social impact.The 5th edition of SVC Asia has just launched on 2 April to better serve the emerging social enterprise scene in the region. This year’s Challenge offers a total prize money of over SGD$100,000 and a wider spectrum of support for promising social ventures. We also now have a stronger focus on innovation and sustainable social impact.
Finalist teams will compete for the top prize of SGD$50,000 at the Finale in Singapore. In addition to the top prize, two prizes of SGD$30,000 and SGD$20,000 will be awarded to two other promising social venture teams.
All finalist teams will receive the following benefits and support:
- 1-day Special Boot-Camp training
- 1-on-1 Presentation Coaching
- Certificate of Recognition for their contribution to the social sector
- Exclusive, facilitated access to the SVC Asia network (comprising of alumni finalist teams, impact partners, mentors, judges, and the SVC Asia steering committee)
- Mentorship or incubation support by DBS Foundation/ NUS Enterprise or in home country by our Impact Partners (if available, and team must meet partner’s selection criteria)
- Exclusive invitation to SVC Asia, DBS Foundation, NUS Enterprise, partner network events
- Showcase opportunity on AsiaForGood website
- Relevant in-kind services/products from our partners (e.g. skilled-volunteer matching)
To apply, please click here.
Deadline: May 13, 2018