Young people under the age of 30 years, who have innovative ideas to make the twin cities ‘smarter,’ now have an opportunity to pitch their ideas and also get the initial funding required for their projects.
Leadership Challenge Guidelines for Participation:
- Any youth under the age of 30 are eligible to take part!
- The best 30 ideas will be shortlisted, and receive funding following a successful presentation1) Ideas need to be executed by 31st of December 20162) Based on the progress and need of the project, the period can be extended
3) Participants can recruit others to join their team and help with the project
4) During the implementation of the idea, challengers may request the help of mentors
5) On successful completion and submission of the report, a certificate will be issued to the challenger and team and the challenger will be recognized as a Leader
The best executed idea wins the leader an invitation to the Yuva Summit (an international youth conference on 27th – 29th January, 2017 in Hubballi, Karnataka)
To submit your idea, please click here.
DEADLINE: November 15, 2016