At KIES2018, we will recognize and honor the 3 most promising start-ups in Asia with the KIES2018 EduAward, and an opportunity to present their company at this gathering of thought leaders of the education space, investors and CXO’s of education companies to name a few.
These 3 winning start-ups will demonstrate how they enhance student outcomes and promote enquiry-based collaborative learning by integrating innovative delivery models into the classroom.
The KIES2018 EduAwards serve as market validation for the vision and impact of education start-ups, helping to raise their international profile and inspire new generations of companies to drive innovation. The symposium provides an ideal platform for new businesses to celebrate their success while building connections with media, potential customers, accomplished investors and fellow start-up entrepreneurs.
Benefits of Participation
- Worldwide exposure.
- Opportunity to pitch your start-up to 250+ global attendees from across the spectrum of education.
- Opportunity to meet leading international technology and education publications.
- Increased brand awareness.
- Pre-conference publicity on the KIES website.
- Onsite publicity via banners/standees at the symposium venue.
- 3 shortlisted candidates receive a free registration, travel to the symposium.
- Free invite to the Networking Cocktails and Dinner.
To apply, please click here.
DEADLINE: December 31, 2017
For any inquiry, please email [email protected].