At Resonance, we help our clients unlock opportunity in frontier markets by designing action-based strategies, forging strategic partnerships and executing across sector boundaries. Our Impact Investment team serves individuals, companies and donor institutions looking to deploy or mobilize impact capital across Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East. Since 2016, our Impact Investment team has been pioneering the development of impact search funds as a new asset class, capable of driving both financial and social returns.
Resonance’s Impact Search Fund Fellowship is an inaugural program that seeks to support a highly talented and entrepreneurial first-year MBA candidate to pioneer the world’s first impact search fund. The goal of the Fellowship is to demonstrate the potential of impact search funds as an asset class to investors, advisors and institutions within the impact investment community. Resonance will provide the Fellow with a modest stipend and allowance to cover travel and associated costs during the summer/fall of 2018 as well as provide the individual with access to Resonance experts and staff.
To be eligible for the Impact Search Fund Fellowship, an individual must meet the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled in a full-time, 2-year MBA program from an accredited university and has successfully completed the first year of their program;
- Has demonstrated interest in pursuing a career in the impact investing sector post-graduation;
- Familiarity or knowledge of the the search fund model preferable
How to Apply:
For individuals interested in applying for the Impact Search Fund Fellowship, please forward your most recent resume along with a short response in Word or PowerPoint to each of the questions listed below to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include ‘Impact Search Fund Fellowship Application’ in the Subject Line of the email.
Impact Search Fund Fellowship Application Questions
1. Please describe your familiarity with the search fund model.
2. Please describe why you want to pursue an impact search fund model.
3. Please outline your plan for completing the requirements of the Impact Search Fund Fellowship.
For more details, please click here.
The deadline application for the Fellowship is June 20, 2018.
Resonance is expected to announce the selection of the Impact Search Fund Fello on June 30, 2018.