CARE announces the open application period for the second cohort of the Scale X Design (SXD) Accelerator and Challenge (formerly known as the Impact Accelerator and Challenge). CARE’s Scale X Design Accelerator is a learning program that arms development practitioners with new skills, mentorship and resources they need to go from idea to impact. CARE’s Scale X Design Challenge is an event that brings together leading social entrepreneurs, investors, corporate executives and development practitioners for collaborative workshops and a final pitch competition to celebrate the innovations presented by the SXD Accelerator teams. Challenge winners will receive cash awards and dedicated support from within and outside CARE to work on taking their proven interventions to scale for larger impact.
- We invite you to submit your application in Arabic, English, French, Spanish or Portuguese.
- Applications will be reviewed, and finalists announced by May 2017
- Finalists will participate remotely in the Scale X Design Accelerator program from April 2017 – Fall 2018
- Finalists will be flown to the US for an intensive bootcamp to prepare their final presentations for a panel of external judges
- Three winning teams will receive 150,000 USD each, and dedicated support from within and outside of CARE to take their proven interventions to greater scale
- All finalists and winners will receive support to take their intervention to scale
Submit your application here.
DEADLINE: March 24, 2017