Are you a Corporate Social Investor (CSI)*? Do you want to explore opportunities to scale your impact by engaging corporate employees in your activities? Do you want to know what opportunities you have to get involved?
EVPA and Rotterdam School of Management have created the Social Impact through Employee Engagement training, a brand new course to support you design and implement your employee engagement activities to generate social impact. As a CSI, engaging employees is an excellent opportunity to provide valuable financial and non-financial support to social purpose organisations (SPOs) and scale social impact.
The course takes place in Rotterdam, The Netherlands, on 11 and 12 April 2019.
If you are interested in:
- Developing and implementing employee engagement programmes
- Understanding how you can match employee engagement activities with the SPO’s fundamental needs
- Assessing what you can offer and explore what action strategies you can take to maximise your social impact
- Learning about how you can redirect the discussion and attention towards impact-driven engagement activities
- Meeting experts who will share their real life experience
- Connecting with peers with similar challenges and opportunities
…then Social Impact through Employee Engagement Training is the course for you!
More details here.
*A Corporate Social Investor (CSI) is any vehicle formally related to a company that aims to create social impact – i.e. impact-first or impact-only organisations linked to companies.