About AFF 2019
Co-organised by the HKSAR Government and the HKTDC, the AFF has gone from strength to strength since its inception, with the most recent edition attracting more than 3,000 global leaders in government, finance and business from 46 countries and regions to gather intelligence, establish connections, and explore business and investment opportunities. Under the theme of “Creating a Sustainable and Inclusive Future”, the upcoming edition will continue to be Asia’s premier platform for exchanging ideas and intelligence on facilitating sustainable growth, driving inclusive development as well as harnessing innovation and technologies for the continued advancement of human society. In addition to groundbreaking sessions on global economic outlook and investment prospects, policy trends and Asia’s role in steering global growth, a series of InnoTalks will feature themes related to innovation and technology (such as fintech, blockchain, payment technology and artificial intelligence), while there will also be dedicated sessions on other topical issues (such as Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Bay Area, green finance and entrepreneurship). The AFF 2019 will again feature some of the world’s most influential leaders, including:
- Raja Easa Al Gurg, Managing Director, Easa Saleh Al Gurg Group LLC
- Diana Cesar, Group General Manager and Chief Executive, Hong Kong, The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
- Denis Duverne, Non-Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors, AXA Group
- Soul Htite, Executive Chairman and Founder, Dianrong
- Jin Liqun, President, Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
- Nisa Leung, Managing Partner, Qiming Venture Partners
- Michel M. Liès, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Zurich Insurance Group Ltd
- Blythe Masters, CEO, Digital Asset
- Jonathan Medved, Founder and CEO, OurCrowd Ltd
- Jayne Plunkett, Chief Executive Officer Reinsurance Asia and Regional President Asia, Swiss Re International SE
- April Rinne, Global Authority on the New Economy, Disruptive Innovation and the Future of Work; Head of the Sharing Economy Working Group, World Economic Forum
- Mark Tucker, Group Chairman, HSBC Holdings plc
- Robert Zoellick, President, The World Bank Group, 2007-2012; U.S. Deputy Secretary of State, 2005-2006; U.S. Trade Representative for President G.W. Bush, 2001-2005
In response to increasing interest amongst industry players on innovative technologies and their impact on the economy as a whole, the FinTech Showcase will be launched for financial institutions and technology companies to introduce their latest financial technology solutions and cutting-edge innovations. In addition, the Global Investment Zone (showcasing worldwide investment agencies) and the AFF Deal Flow Matchmaking Session (featuring matching meetings between sources of funds and sources of deals) will continue to spotlight business and investment opportunities from around the world. Entrepreneurs and new businesses will also showcase their ideas and capabilities to worldwide investors and partners at the InnoVenture Salon through project demos and presentations, investor meetups and mentoring sessions on project commercialisation and fund raising.
AVPN members can use discount code SPB044 to receive an additional 40% discount.
The online registration is now open here.
For the most updated information, please visit AFF 2019.