The 35th Annual AVCJ Private Equity & Venture Forum, Asia’s premier private markets gathering, will take place in Singapore and online on November 15 – 17, 2022.
Chosen and supported by the industry’s leading players, the AVCJ Forum will engage over 1,500 senior investors, advisors and regulators focused on the private markets of Asia and globally into one platform with Singapore as the main in-person venue while maintaining continued connectivity to Hong Kong and other financial capitals of the world.
Exclusive 15% discount is offered to AVPN members to attend the Forum, please quote your VIP code AVPNAF for registration.
Leading expert speakers participating this year include:
- Keynote: James Coulter, Executive Chairman and Founding Partner, TPG
- Keynote: Nicolas Aguzin, Chief Executive Officer, HKEX
- Keynote: Suyi Kim, Senior Managing Director & Global Head of Private Equity, CPP INVESTMENTS
- Edward J. Grefenstette, President, CEO & CIO, THE DIETRICH FOUNDATION
- Kok Yew Tang, Chairman and Managing Partner, AFFINITY EQUITY PARTNERS
- Nicole Goh, Head, Infrastructure Asia ex-China, GIC
- View the full speaker list here