A green recovery in Asia: opportunities for concerted action
You are cordially invited to attend the upcoming virtual conference A green Recovery in Asia: opportunities for concerted action organized by ELEVATE in partnership with Huawei. The conference takes place on 20 January at 15:00 to 16:30 China Standard Time.
The recovery from the economic crisis brought on by COVID-19 provides an opportunity to build back better to create more resilient economies. Join some of Asia’s leading experts and decision makers as they share insights into latest government plans, commitments and measures that support the objectives of the Paris Agreement and leverage nature-based solutions and digital technologies for a green recovery. Learn about opportunities for concerted, cross sector action involving governments, the business sector and civil society to rebuild and transform economies and to confront the climate crisis.
- Catherine Chen, Corporate Senior Vice President, Director of the Board, Huawei
- Yeon-chul Yoo, Ambassador for Climate Change, Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA), Government of Korea
- Hyoeun Jenny Kim, Deputy Director-General & Head Green Growth Planning and Implementation of Global Green Growth Institute (GGGI)
- Meng Liu, Head, Asia Pacific Networks, UN Global Compact
- Asad Naqvi, Head of Secretariat, The Partnership for Action on Green Economy (PAGE), UN Environment Programme
- Moderated by Richard Welford, Senior Advisor, ELEVATE (Founder and former Chairman of CSR Asia)
Participation is free of charge. To register please click here.