Northeast Asian (NEA) markets have seen a proliferation of capital and innovation towards tackling increasingly complex urban social and environmental challenges. The complexity and similarity of issues faced by NEA markets, call for greater collaboration and exchange of learning and insights on innovative tools and approaches to maximize impact. Join us in this webinar series as we deep dive into thematic areas relevant to the NEA and explore collective growth and collaboration opportunities.
As the second part of the series, the South Korean team is hosting a webinar: “New Wave of Corporate Social Impact: ESG strategy of North East Asia.” This webinar will highlight how large corporates have switched the traditional way of fulfilling corporate social responsibility to engaging diverse stakeholders to achieve their long-term ESG strategy.
The webinar will highlight companies in the region of South Korea, Taiwan, and Japan with the executive speakers of corporations such as Hyundai Motor Group, SK Innovation, Easy Card, and Fujitsu.
- Jaeho Choi, Secretary-General (equivalent to the president) Hyundai Chung Mong Koo Foundation, South Korea
- Ting-Ju Chen, Chair of EasyCard Corporation, Taiwan
- Takafumi Ikuta, Head, Social Value Office, Sustainability Unit, Fujitsu Limited
- Joyce Wong, Grant Manager, Porticus Asia, Hongkong
- Jeong Tae Kim, CEO, Merry Year Social Company, South Korea (Moderator)
- Whan Sung Cho, Professional Leader, ESG Strategy Office, SK Innovation, South Korea
- Understand a new wave of large corporations social responsibility
- Exchange insights and learnings among Northeast Asia markets
- Encourage members from different markets working on the same issues to interact after the webinar