ANDE Metrics Learning Lab Co-led by Vera Solutions
From Inputs to Insights – Using Technology to Monitor Programs and Amplify Impact
Monday, August 26th | 8:30 AM – 1:00 PM
If you fall into any of the categories below, this workshop is for you!
- You are in the social or environmental space; managing projects that need to report outcomes to funders and beneficiaries.
- You are a social entrepreneur who wants to know about the proper process to measure impact and how to evaluate tools and systems.
- You are a funder looking for ways to quantify and qualify the effectiveness of your contribution.
- You are an impact investor looking for ways to track financial and impact results for your portfolio.
- You are already measuring your impact but would like to implement a more holistic approach towards impact management.
- You are curious to learn more about the importance and the ways organizations are managing their impact.
The session will showcase how technology can effectively feed into the management, evaluation, and improvement of social sector programs. Vera will share important factors to consider when choosing the right tools and platforms for managing a global portfolio of grants, programs, and investments.
Registration is open: