The Singapore International Foundation’s (SIF) Arts for Good (A4G) Fellowship is an annual programme that aims to grow a community of practice that harnesses the power of the arts and culture to create positive social change.
The Fellowship brings together individuals from diverse sectors, including artists, arts administrators, creatives, programmers and social sector professionals on a journey of learning, sharing and collaboration.
Participating Fellows can expect to:
- build capacity by developing skills and new perspectives in running effective A4G initiatives
- connect with professionals from an international ecosystem keen on using the arts for social change
- join a global alumni network in supporting and collaborating with one another for future A4G initiatives
To date, after four successful editions, the A4G Fellowship has built an alumni network of 126 Fellows from 23 nationalities.
- 5 to 7 October 2022 [Online]
- 11 November 2022 [Online]
- 9 December 2022 [Online]
- 9 to 13 January 2023 [In-person, in Singapore]
This fifth edition of the Fellowship will take on an exciting hybrid format. The online component of the Fellowship focuses on capacity building with the exchange of diverse skills amongst Fellows from different cultural backgrounds. The in-person gathering in Singapore will allow Fellows to deepen their connection with each other and different stakeholders through experiential workshops, learning journeys, peer sharing and networking sessions. In Singapore, Fellows will have the opportunity to creatively respond to current challenges faced by social service organisations. Fellows may also take the chance to participate in some of the exciting events lined up for Singapore Art Week 2023 in January!
Applications will close on Monday, 25 July 2022, 23:59hrs GMT +8