The pandemic has created a jolt in our system leading to loss of awareness on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, putting records of progress made so far on this agenda at an uncertain stage. Join our member BRAC as they bring together a diverse panel of scholars, practitioners and activists for a virtual discussion on the shared search for new pathways in the post-Covid era.
- Dr. Hossain Zillur Rahman, Chairperson, BRAC
- Dr. Irene Khan, Member Global Board, BRAC
- Degan Ali, Executive Director, Adeso, Kenya, Somali-American advocate of humanitarian aid
- Dr. Olivier Bouin, Co-Convener, The Network of French Institutes for Advanced Study, Paris
- Rani Yan Yan, Chakma Rani (Queen), Chittagong Hill Tracts