Asia Sustainability Reporting Summit is Asia’s first regional conference dedicated to sustainability reporting dialogue. The Summit creates a powerful platform for the reporting community to discuss new trends, techniques, common challenges, solutions and success stories. The theme for the 2017 Summit is Sustainability reporting for competitive advantage.
The Summit is brought to you by CSRWorks International, the creators of the annual Asia Sustainability Reporting Awards.
This two-day event will bring together top business leaders, chief sustainability officers, sustainability reporting experts and practitioners, standards-setters, regulators and policy-makers and other key stakeholders from the region. You will also meet companies which produce Asia’s best sustainability reports.
We will be holding practical, insightful and engaging sessions around:
- The future of sustainability reporting
- Reporting for compliance
- Integrated Reporting: Bridging the gap between financial and non-financial reporting
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Reporting
- Responsible investors
- The role of sustainability ratings, rankings and indices
- Sustainability data management
- Transition to GRI Standards
- Developing best-in-class reports
- Dealing with Inconvenient Reporting Topics
- How to make your sustainability report authentic?
- Alternative practical stakeholder engagement methodologies
- Creating value for business through supply chain reporting
- Sustainability reporting for SMEs
- Mapping and presenting materiality
- In addition, there will be various practical masterclasses conducted by highly experienced sustainability reporting experts.
Please note that the topics will be changed and updated in consultation with our speakers and panelists. The changes, if any, will be updated on our website.
AVPN Members get exclusive rates. Simply use the promo code AVPNOFF to enjoy discounted registration prices.
To register, please email [email protected] or [email protected].